PRE AND POST NATAL FITNESS TRAINER
Our Pre and Postnatal Fitness Trainer Certification course consist of the most up-to-date information pertaining to all aspects of pre and post natal fitness. The aim of this programme is for fitness instructors & personal trainers to develop the advanced skills and knowledge specific to pre and post natal exercise prescription. Using this certification, you can train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to design an individualized programme for pre and post natal clients as well as workout recommendations for them and find the most popular exercise regimens. You will learn:
- Benefits of physical activity as well as identify and manage specific risks of it for pre and post natal clients
- Key considerations for pre and post natal clients participating in exercises programme.
- Nutritional guideline for pre and post natal clients
- Designing and recording an individualized, safe and effective exercise programme for pre or post natal clients
- Fetal risks associated with pre-natal exercise
- The role of exercise in recovery from the birth process
- Describe maternal anatomy and physiology, as well as the list of the physiological changes that takes place during pregnancy, including those seen in the musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, respiratory, and thermoregulatory systems.
- Describe the physiology of labor pain, major events of labor and birth, the puerperium and the extended postpartum period, as well as how they lead to the development of goals and priorities of physical activity for this population.
- Describe appropriate types of physical activity/exercises for the pre/postnatal population, the necessary and sufficient components of exercise that safely and effectively meet the goals and priorities of physical activity for this population, based on current research and theory
- Describe recommended guidelines for nutritional sufficiency for pre-conception, pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Explain programming guidelines and considerations for both pre- and postnatal exercisers in C-section.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the major anatomical, physiological, skeletal and risk factors of pregnant and post-partum clients.
- Explain the benefits and fetal risks of exercise during pregnancy and after birth.
- Explain the particular health concerns and contraindications for exercise for pregnant and post-partum clients.
- Demonstrate, explain and spot some of the most common exercise used for strength training, flexibility and cardiovascular exercise for pregnant and postpartum clients.
- Design exercise programme based on the specific needs of these clients (C-section).
This course is designed for students to gain an understanding of the anatomical, physiological and biomechanical changes that occur during the three trimesters of pregnancy and the post natal period. This course also include overview of common discomforts of the pregnancy and recommend exercises/physical activity to relieve the symptoms. Recommend exercise prescription for the maintenance of health and general wellbeing of mother and baby.
This course comprises of benefits of exercise during pregnancy, its safety considerations, specific exercises, FITT principles, healthy eating, and suggestions for postpartum exercises. This course emphasize evidence based exercises and fitness goals that are important to include in exercise programs for women who are prenatal, pregnant, or postpartum. This course also guide students about possible risks associated with exercise during pregnancy for both the pregnant female and the growing foetus as well as establish appropriate training programme. This course also helps to select and integrate mind body exercises, effective breathing and relaxation techniques into an exercise program for pregnant women.and recognize the symptoms of over-training in both the mother and the fetus.
The students will discover the benefits of exercise for pre/postnatal women and will feel confident in teaching modified pelvic floor and abdominal exercises, strength training and cardio workouts. The students can also learn how to talk to your clients about the scientific changes are experienced by mother, and the best exercises to relieve the most common pregnancy complaints. Course includes an excellent postpartum section on the best exercises for recovery from c-section and vaginal birth and getting back to pre-pregnancy shape quickly and safely. Fitness professionals will learn programming, biomechanical, nutritional and psychological considerations in addition to pre and postnatal fitness into group and one-on-one sessions. This comprehensive, online certification is filled with information that is presented in a way that speaks to all learning styles – audio, video, slide shows and/or text book and practice tests.
YOUTH FITNESS TRAINER CERFITICATION
The aim of youth fitness course is to develop competent individuals who are experts in assessing and planning an individualized fitness training program; understanding the basic anatomy and physiology related to physical activity of young individuals.
- To understand basic anatomy and application of exercise physiology.
- To gain fundamental knowledge of physiological principles: strength training benefits, strength training effects, strength training principles
- To develop an individualized program based on the goals of an individual: Emphasizing either muscle strength, muscle endurance, aerobic endurance, muscle flexibility or a combination of any.
- To acquire the fundamentals of health-related fitness, encompassing cardio-respiratory and cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength and endurance, muscular flexibility and body composition
- To apply knowledge of the fundamentals of health-related fitness toward developing, maintaining, and sustaining an active and healthy lifestyle
- To acquire or enhance the basic motor skills and skill-related competencies, concepts, and strategies used in physical activities and sport
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand importance of the basic anatomy and physiology of human body
- Interpret the physiological changes in the human body with continuous exercise training
- Recognise the basic kinesiology and biomechanical significance of exercises
- Assess an individual for body composition, strength, endurance, aerobic capacity, flexibility etc. before starting the training program
- Set the goals and plan the individualized tailor made training program
- Execute various modes of fitness training to meet the goals and motive of clients
- Instruct clients regarding nutrition in fitness and develop the diet program as per the need of client
This course is designed to help an individual to gain knowledge and understanding the theory and practical aspects of youth fitness, complete assessment of fitness related components and develop a personalized training program
The IHFE youth fitness certification prepares students, physiotherapist, fitness professionals and fitness enthusiasts to practice as a professional youth Fitness Trainer. It is a professional course which takes you to the next level expert in managing fitness level of young individuals. The program is crafted in such a way so that it delivers all the basic knowledge of assessing, planning and designing the exercise program for young individuals
The IHFE certified youth fitness trainer works with apparently healthy who are able to exercise independently to enhance quality of life, improve health-related physical fitness and performance, manage health risk, and promote lasting, healthy behavior changes. This program will guide you as a trainer to assess the fitness components
We have designed this program based on the fitness needs of young individuals.
This certification program starts from a basic anatomy, physiology of human body and biomechanics of human body. The course also contains physiological effects of various types of exercise training, fitness testing, exercise prescription for strength training, aerobic fitness, weight loss, weight gain etc.
This program will guide you as a trainer to perform assessment and exercises prescription in a manner that enhances learning and effect of various exercises while respecting safety and injury prevention. It contains assessment of anthropometric parameters, strength, endurance, power, aerobic capacity, flexibility of an individual. This course contains the guidelines to calculate the required calorie consumption of an individual and to prescribe the tailor made exercise program based on the assessment criteria and motive of each individual. This course also serves the nutritional guidelines for weight loss as well as weight (mass) gaining program.
The course contains following modules
- Basic anatomy and physiology of human body including anatomy and function of major muscle groups
- Biomechanics of human body
- Significance and physiological effects of various exercises musculoskeletal and other systems of body
- Pre-participation assessment and screening of an individual
- Assessment of body composition and other anthropometric measurements. Assessment of various health and fitness components of muscle strength, endurance, aerobic capacity, flexibility
- Principles of training: specificity, overload etc. Various modes of training:
- Guidelines for calculation and prescription of individualized training program
- Nutritional guidelines and diet program for weight loss and weight gain