Women’s Fitness Specialist course will offer you the tools to train your active female clients, giving them optimal results and effective training programs tailored to any standard or physical condition:
- Train women of all ages and body types, including younger, pre- and postnatal, and older women
- Teach clients about good nutrition, energy balance and weight control
- Provide corrective exercise, cardiovascular, and resistance training.
- Describe female anatomy and physiology
- Design various types of exercise techniques and their applications
- Demonstrate a teen’s fitness program
- Design nutritional and weight management program
- Develop exercise program for women with special conditions
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Design scientifically sound various exercise training programs
- Modify exercise training to meet the needs of women with special conditions
- Develop appropriate nutritional and weight management programs
- Implement injury prevention and its management
This course is designed for students to gain an understanding of anatomy and physiology of the female. This course teaches students how to establish exercise programs, appropriate training modifications, injury prevention, eating disorder and its management, and program screening strategies. Additional topics include specifically designing exercise programs based on strength training, flexibility training, and aerobic exercise plans incorporating the use of walking, running, and commercial cardiovascular machine programs.
This course teaches students a more in depth look at different health considerations women face at different stages of their lives and how to appropriately adapt exercise and wellness programs to meet their needs. Students will gain an understanding of how to design exercise programs for special populations.
Women’s Fitness specialist certification course is on a home study course so you can complete the course at a pace which meets your personal level of satisfaction. The average duration you require to complete the course is 6 months or lower so it’s really up to you. We do allow you 8 months from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Once candidates get register with us, they will get a training course. We offer our own training course but will also accept outside courses. Along with the course syllabus, course material and reference guide we send you 100 multiple- choice questions and 3 essays that test your understanding of the materials; so while you’re reading you’re preparing for the exam at the same time.
100 score is allotted to 100 multiple choice questions and 30 score is given to 3 essay.
A candidate must achieve a score of 100 or higher out of 130 score to access your final exam. Once you have achieved our desired score, you will be granted access to your final test.
You must be at least 18 years of age
Online Women’s fitness specialist Course Other Requirements:
For taking this Online women’s fitness specialist Course you need internet access, an email account, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Safari Web browsers.
Familiarity with medical terminology and anatomy is a plus.
Suitable for beginners as well as experienced health enthusiasts seeking advancement, this course is sure to benefit one and all.