Share your Knowledge and Expertise with IHFE – Publish Your Article
We focuses to educate our health and fitness professional with up to date exercise and workout related information and comprehensive research on fitness, exercise, workouts, weight management, fitness related issues etc. If you are interested in being an author for IHFE, please read further because we are interested in hearing what you have to say.
List of topic we are looking for:
- latest breakthroughs in health, fitness, exercises, and workouts for models, athletes, women, men and seniors
- Client Programming
- Workouts for Special populations
- Continuing education
- Online education
- Interviews with leading personalities on health and fitness topics
Our editorial team is always looking for articles that serve the needs of our health and fitness clients and fitness professionals.
- Submit completed articles ready for publication. Be sure to include your mailing address and email address and all the rights you are offering.
- Articles for Submission should be original piece of work and created by you.
- Don’t just copy other’s writing without enclosing the copied work in quotation marks and attribute the sources in the appropriate author or source.
- Your piece of content should be well- written and relevant to subject area. The information you have provided that should be informative and very useful to audience.
- We encourage grace and clarity in any content submitted to us. Our target audience is Health and fitness professionals constantly looking for ways to grow and learn more through the expertise of others.
- Submitted articles are reviewed by staff before publication. Content may be rejected by the editorial office if it is felt that the work was not carried out within an ethical framework. The decision of the editorial board is final.
- By submitting an article, authors agree to release all publication rights to healthy fit for women and allow us to reprint or reuse the article for both print and online dissemination.
- We do not accept articles with excessive self-promotion – this is what your bio is for, directing your readers directly back to you.
Formatting the articles:
- Ideally, articles should be at least 400-15000 word in length. Regular feature columns should plan for 3 articles per week.
- Your content should have correct grammar and spelling, structure and punctuation.
- Headlines of contest should be strong as most of the readers find you from headlines.
- Cite your work and give attribution to original source. Write reference list at the end of content that should allows anyone to access original resource.
- Provide full disclosure, you must disclose any special relationship or material connection to your subject.
- Please attach author bio-data that includes around 50-100 word about authors’ educational and professional background, designation, what the author is doing? And other important information that indentify the author.
- Please send articles via email with Microsoft word processing format
- We encourage you to use images and allow images to be attached to articles. It is solely your responsibility to ensure you have all necessary legal rights to publish any image with our website. Irrelevant images may be deleted without notification. Image files must be in JPEG or GIF format and under 1 MB.
- If you want to use other’s images, you must have obtained permission from original photographer or people depicted in the image.
Do we promote the articles?
All of our articles get promoted via our social media and Emails. However, the best way for the community to hear what we have to say is for the community to constantly share with each other. We ask that you not only promote your own articles on our site, but help the fellow IHFE community members get their voice heard.
How will you benefit?
We don’t pay for articles. What we pay you: Every author will have a bio at the bottom of their article. This allows you to direct your newfound loyal readers to you by linking to your site. Full credit will be given to author.
How do you submit your content?
You can send an article you would like to be published at email@example.com. We will have our team review it and determine where we think it fits best. All articles you submit will have your name, image, and bio at the bottom, allowing further promotion of yourself and your work. All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted content If you are interested in submitting an article, you can email the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.