The IHFE Speed Agility and Quickness (SAQ) Training Specialist course is designed for physiotherapist and fitness professionals who wish to expand their careers and provide superior sports performance training to their sport related clients. Trainers who work with athletes in sports like basketball, soccer, football , and other sports where speed, agility and quickness are essentials to peak performance, will find the extensive benefits of this comprehensive training course. It offers resource for developing successful athlete specific and sport-specific training programs.
· Understand and design speed, agility, balance, quickness and reaction time drills to best prepare athletes for training and competition.
· Understand SAQ training concepts and the knowledge to help clients increase performance while decreasing risk of injury
· Understand diverse collection of dynamic movement and agility research and information
· Learn corrective techniques for acceleration, deceleration and change in direction and identify the most common flaws in technique.
· Understand the science of plyometrics to be able to safely and effectively progress athletes through the various drills.
· Help athletes develop a more explosive first step, improve their speed and improve their ability to change direction at a moment’s notice
Speed, Agility and Quickness training course present the best information on athlete assessment, techniques, drills, and training programs available to maximize athletes’ innate movement capabilities. Speed, Agility and Quickness training continuing education home study course is applicable to a wide variety of sport training options. This course has been designed to assist trainers or coach in identifying common mistakes in acceleration, deceleration and change of direction. Specific instructions and techniques will be provided in order to help you teach correct mechanics with the goal of achieving a more explosive first step for your athletes.
It covers the essential components of developing rapid force high power output and explosive movement that allow athletes to achieve high-level performance. It includes 195 different types of movement drills to help in the development of safe, effective and comprehensive training programs. A Speed, Agility and quickness training course showcases fitness trainers’ commitment to achieving excellence in their field and for helping clients to achieve the greatest possible results.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Any other allied healthcare professionals
Nominal hours to complete course: 15 hours
Time to complete course: 1 month
Successful completion: You will receive a printable Continuing Education certificate of completion